- Games are (2) 14-minute, stop time halves (4th-8th grades) / 9th-11th grade games are (2) 16-minute, stop time halves
- Team Bonus: One and one is shot on the 10th team foul of the half. Two shots are taking on the 13th foul of the half.
- New York State Basketball Rules apply (5) Five Fouls per player before disqualification
- Team Time Outs: Each team is allowed three timeouts per game.
- Overtime: Each over time period is 2 minutes stop time in length. 1 time out is granted during each overtime period.
- Technical fouls are 2 points and the ball. No foul shots are taken
- Pressing: You may not press a team across half court up more than 20 points.
- Running/Stop Time: If a team is down more than 20 points in the second half, the clock becomes running time
- The score must be cut to 15 points or less to revert to stop time
AGE GROUPS: 4th Division 5th Grade Division 6th Grade Division 7th Grade Division 8 Grade Division 9th Grade Division 10th Grade Division 11th Grade Division Open Division
EXCEPTON TO RULES
ALL GIRLS GAMES WILL PLAY with 28.5 Ball
4th Grade Division will play with 28.5 Ball
Man to Man Half-court defense allowed only. Pressing is allowed in the last minute of the game
Pressing is not allowed if you are up 10 or more points
5th-6th Grade division: 28.5 basketball only unless both Coaches agree to play with 29.5 Basketball. No pressing allowed after a 15 point lead. / 7th-11th grade 29/5 Basketball only
HOME TEAM (TEAM ON THE SCHEDULE TO THE LEFT) SUPPLIES THE GAME BALL.
THERE WILL BE NO BASKETBALLS AT ANY SITE. BRING YOUR OWN BASKETBALL PLEASE
HOME TEAM WILL BE THE SCOREKEEPER
VISTING TEAM WILL NEED TO HAVE CLOCK-KEEPER UNLES UFBA HAS THEM
FORMAT OF TOURNAMENT
1. In any situation where two teams are tied, head-to-head competition between the teams will determine the winner
2. If more than two teams tie, a point differential tie breaker will be applied. The point difference between the involved in the tie are totaled. Teams are then ranked according to the sum of the point difference - with the highest number placing above the second highest point total and the third point next. NOTE: Te maximum that one team can beat a team by is 15 points.
3. If two teams are still tied after the application of the format, go back to (1) to break the tie.
4. If more than two teams are still tied after the application of the formula, the point differentials of the team(s) not involved in the tie are added, and the results recalculated.
5. The score of all forfeits shall be 15-0
6. If there is still a three-way tie, a three-way flip of a coin will determine team placement
1. UFBA Basketball Tournaments rules limit roster to 12 players and 2 coaches
2. Once an athlete has participated with one team, they are attached to the club in which they participated.
A player may play for two teams in the same program only.
3. A player must have played in one pool game to play in any play-off game.
TEAM TROPHY AND MEDALS WILL BE PRESENTED FOR 1ST PLACE OF THE DIVISION WINNER